Delivery Area Cost
Order over £99.00 – UK Mainland: 3 – 5 working days, Monday – Friday FREE
Order under £99.00 – UK Mainland: 3 – 5 working days, Monday – Friday £10
Additional Location Charges
Scottish Highlands & Islands – £15
Northern Ireland – £14
Isles of Scilly – £16
Isle of Wight – £16
Isle of Man & Channel Islands – £20
Special delivery instructions – At Redcote Leisure we endeavour to deliver all parcels as per the
customers instructions, however, if those instructions leave the safety of the parcel in a un-secure environment, Redcote Leisure will accept NO liability for the loss or replacement of the
Delivery in the UK
The cost of delivery will be added to your order automatically at the checkout.
The cost of shipping your order will depend on your location.
Please read below for our current charges and conditions for UK
UK shipping is charged per complete order and not per item so no matter how many items you
order, the cost of shipping will be one low price.
Please note that even though it is rare for an order not to arrive at the specified time, we would
advise that you place your order early to avoid disappointment. This is to account for any delays,
that are beyond our control, such as adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, strike or any act of God.
THERE ARE JUST 4 EASY STEPS TO RETURN YOUR ITEM BACK TO US:
- Contact us on 01202 893710 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Fill out returns form
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: Redcote Leisure Limited, Redcote House, 3 Boundary Lane, St Leonards, Ringwood, Hampshire,
Redcote Leisure endeavour to make sure all our customers are happy with their purchase and we do
this by being confident that the products we retail are of the highest quality and are from reputable
suppliers. There may be occasions when there will be a need to return an item and we have a policy
in place to try and make this process as easy as possible for you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01202 893710 or
email email@example.com. It is often possible to remedy problems very easily and quickly
once we are aware of them, sometimes without the need to return goods.
Please read carefully our returns policy as laid out below.
Once your order has arrived please check the product/s as soon as possible. The cooling-off period,
during which you can cancel your order is 14 days from the date of delivery Please see right to cancel
order in the below sections.
IMPORTANT NOTE – When checking your product/s please do so in a clean and dry
environment. We would recommend using a local hall (church, sports or community) in your area,
particularly for any tents, awnings or very large items.
This stage must be completed before making any attempt to use outdoors. This will ensure that
items that need to be returned are still in good condition – it will also ensure that your holiday will
not be spoilt!
Once you have reached the stage that you have decided a product needs to be returned please read
& complete (where necessary) 1-7 of our requirements below:
- We request all items returned should be accompanied by a completed returns form If you are
unable to print this form then, at the very least, please include a covering letter with your order
details, full contact details and information as to why the item is being returned to us. Please also
state if you require an exchange or a refund. Your order number must be on all correspondence, not
doing this can cause delays in processing your return.
- After allowing our customers reasonable time for inspection, we request the items are returned
with their original packaging where possible. Any unwanted item must be unused and in an / as new
- All Items must be securely and safely packaged for the journey back to us, as insufficiently packaged goods may become damaged in transit.
- We recommend that you use a signed for or tracked service to return items, as we cannot be responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of return postage. For faulty items, the cost of postage is refundable.
- While we make every effort to ensure that orders are picked and packed correctly, errors can happen. If we have sent the incorrect item to you, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible (preferably within 24 hours of receipt) so that we can arrange a no-quibble exchange which will be free of any charge. If the item is small, we may ask that you return it via Royal Mail. If you do return any incorrect items at your own expense, please note that we can only refund the return postage to a maximum of £8.00 with a proof of postage paid receipt (available from the Post Office).
- Please check all items on delivery to ensure that the correct item has been received, that the item is not damaged and that all component parts are included. Incorrect items, incomplete items, missing items or transit damaged items should be reported to Redcote Leisure at your earliest opportunity, preferably within 24hrs of the delivery. In the event that your parcel does arrive appearing to have been damaged in transit, you are within your rights to refuse the parcel or to sign for it as damaged.
Address for Returning Products:
Redcote Leisure Limited
3 Boundary Lane